Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sorry!

I know, I know...I have not posted in a long time! I have been really busy with work and when I am not working I want to sleep! I have barely been on the Internet at all...not even to check my emails!!! I am lazy! I will post pictures and new info. this weekend, I promise. A lot has been going on! On one quick note...I am an Aunt! Chris's brother and his wife, Greg and Lisa, had their baby last Friday. They had a boy named Carter Gregory. He was 6 pounds and 5 ounces. He was born almost 3 1/2 weeks early. Lisa had to be induced due to her high blood pressure. I will post pic's and fill you in on everything else going on...Be ready for a 5 page 'catch up'!

2 comments:

mom said...

ok you said you'd do a 'catch-up' post..where is it???!

lori said...

rachael, glad to hear every thing's
going well. so, do you have that glow happening about you yet? the one
that only pregnant women can have?

from lori.