Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...


Happy Mother's day to all you Mama's out there! I hope you have a great day and enjoy yourselves!

My husband got me a great gift for mother's day, he got me the professional camera I wanted, the Nikon D5000!! I am soooooooo excited to use it and learn everything about it. It will be here sometime this week!! I already know what I want for Christmas too... stuff to go with the camera! Hehe! Im looking into software to use now, I think I am going to try the Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. Its a good "beginners" program and its not to expensive at all. Anyways, I cant wait to start using it a taking professional pics, I hope Im good at it!! Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

happy mothers day spoiled rotten mommy!!!!

Wits End said...

happy first mother's day! hope your girl was good to you ...it looks like daddy was REAL good to you! what a camera .. and you couldn't ask for anything prettier to photo than that adorable baby!

lori said...

that's great rachael,enjoy. my mother's day i got to work all weekend and i made time and a half. which i'll be putting towards vacation or new refrigerator. so that's my mother's day. oh, yeah my beautiful children and and absolutely adorable grandchildren got me musical cards, which are very funny.

so happy mother's day everyone.
p.s. i enjoy both my camcorder and digital camera that have a million pics of my beautiful little grandchildren