Friday, May 15, 2009

I am having a baby!

Yes, my first attempt at IVF worked. I am expecting. I always knew it would work. I am 5 weeks pregnant today, or 18 days past a 3 day transfer, or 21 days past ovulation...whatever way you want to look at it. I am still being cautious about it since its soooo early still. My first HCG blood test was last Friday, May 8th,(11dp3dt) and the beta number was 109. My second beta was 3 days later on May 11th,(14dp3dt), and it was 264. I go in this Monday for my third beta and first ultrasound to determine if there is one baby or dare I say more then one... well, I guess I will know on Monday! Chris and I go in at 7:40am! I will keep you posted!
PS~ Scroll down to the bottom of my page, I added a ticker...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im going to be an aunt..or should i say auntie?! im oging to be the one takin your kid or KIDS to the park..get really dirty and fill her/him with lots of cookies..and then give em back!

4wits-end said...

well, now that you've announced it to the world, so can i! oh goodie..i was waiting for that to put on MY blog!!
Enjoy the ride!