Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Love Spring...

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad winter is over. I HATE winter more then anything! It has been such a nice weekend. The weather has been nice and we were able to get outside. Chris and I did a lot of yard work today. We planted more hostas, de-weeded, planted some seeds and ran some errands. I wish everyday could be like today. Well anyway, its back to the 'daily grind' for me. I go back to work. I am looking forward to seeing my co-workers and get back into the swing of things, (I actually like my job). I've been out of work for almost 2 weeks. No other news...nothing new going on.

1 comment:

Wits End said...

my kind of weather, too! not too hot, not too cold, not to windy, not too calm. LOVED it! glad you finally got some good outdoor weather while you're off work!