Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going to take the plunge...

Lord help me! I HATE maternity clothes, (atleast for now). But my sister-in-law gave me a bunch of her maternity clothes to borrow and a whole bin of maternity clothes from one of her mom's friend too. I saw a couple pairs of jeans in the bin and tried them on....ok, they arent TOO bad, but thats only because they are like regular jeans with a small stretchy ban around the top. They sit nice and low and felt almost like regular jeans. The other thing I liked is that they are regular jean sizes! WoooHooo! I fit into a small size!! That makes me feel good. Here's the kicker...they are from Gap, (Gap Maternity), and they are $70!!!! I have never paid that much for jeans EVER! The most I spend is $30-$50. Every pregnant person I ask, talk to, blog with and chat with says that Gap maternity jeans are the best and they fit great. Sooooo I am going to have to break down and buy a pair to get me through fall and winter...hopefully it will only be ONE pair!

1 comment:

grandma-to-be said...

tummy photo, please! photo of baby tummy in MOMMY jeans!!
now..don't you feel more comfortable....and, it's about time!!!!! I'm sure you look adorable!