Friday, August 21, 2009

Yup, It's a girl...

I had my last ultrasound today and I am definitely having a girl! I thought it would be fun to call my mom and tell her that it really was a boy and I was in shock and she better return everything she bought...she fell for it of course! She even said that she thought I would do that to her but she still fell for it! Haha! Anyhoo... the baby, who is still nameless for now, was moving all around making it hard for the US Tech to take the pictures she needed to get. Eventually she got everything she needed. She said everything looked great and that she measuring to date, (19 weeks), and she weighs about the same as a can of pop, (11 oz.'s). I think she is already like me. She is very active, stubborn and very girlie, (she didn't like to show her private parts. She always had her hands between her legs!). She likes to spin around in side me and wave her hands. She even opened her mouth for us, (probably saying "I better rest now before I come out into the world because I know my family wont leave me alone then...especially my GRANDMA. Uuuhhhhggggggg, oh well, theres nothing I can do. I just hope they keep buying me cute outfits..."). Well, that's it for now. On to start the babies room in a week....and to think of a name for little miss somersaults.

2 comments:

grandma to little miss summersault said...

awww..."little miss summersaults"...that's too cute!Hey - how about the name 'layla'?!!!! that's it!! she's already dancing to her namesake song! Tell her i can't wait to meet her and i think of her every single day.
and, yes..i fell for the boy thing!
hugs,
mom

grandma to a princess said...

please tell my granddaughter..YES..lots of cute outfits!!!!!!!