Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall...

Today was a day to stay in and cuddle up on the couch with a blanket...I love it! To bad I was in a sugar coma for the whole day. I had my 1 hour glucose tolerant test this morning. I had to drink this orange drink that had 50 grams of sugar!! I went to my doctors appointment and got my blood drawn. I should get the results soon. Oh, its to check to see if I have gestational diabetes, if you didn't know that. Oh, and I lost a pound...weird. Anywho, I slept all day and now I want to go to bed. Nighty-Night!

1 comment:

lori said...

yep know all about that orange stuff
had done twice. wasn't good the time
with alyssa had to have a second one
with her. so i guess it was three times.

it's officially fall at our house, dj and i made taffy apples, had our first soup for the season. so yes it's a great time. wish my dad were here to share it. his favorite time also his birthday is in two weeks so sad.