Thursday, September 10, 2009

In and Out...

So I am going to copy Butca on this...
Here are my Ins and Outs
of the week, (so far)...
IN~
Junk food, taking naps, hitting up some bomb-ass garage sales and getting good deals on nice stuff, the new fall tv shows that are coming back on, (The Office, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Greys Anatomy...), getting our basement done, Fall and Halloween decorations, Halloween candy, the tree's turning colors, corn on the cob, celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary, painting the babies room, being lazy and sleeping in.
OUT~
Football on tv, Comcast internet, cleaning, doing the dishes, weather being above 80 degrees, my cats waking me up in the middle of the night, Chris not really listening to me when I talk, bills, the fact that we are growing out of this house, that I cant go to Halloween parties and dress up this year, gaining 5 pounds in one month, getting up to go pee about 3 times in the middle of night, the name Payton, (sorry Chris!), celebrities naming their kids crazy/stupid/strange/off-the-wall names, pumpkins costing $10, and this SHITTY ECONOMY!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

if im feeling better and come out tues WE HAVE TO go to garage sales if we can find some up there..we found some good crap last time! craigs list time...