Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So Much To Do And Not Enough Time...

I feel like Chris and I have a lot to do and not enough time to finish it all. I think because its mostly cleaning we need to finish and I just don't want to do it!! Chris finished the base boards in the basement and now he needs to do the cat door, clean the floor, put away all his crap, clean the lights, put up the plastic protector corner coverings, hang my shelf and put together the furniture!!!! I DON'T think he will finish it by this Sunday. Today I am going to shampoo vac my carpets and clean the rest of the house. Uhhhhggggggg.... anyone want to come over and help??!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

pay me and ill come over and help HAAAA

grandma counting down to baby said...

sounds like the nesting instinct to me. Yep..baby is definitely on her way!
Just remind him how wonderful it will be that all this work is done and behind him come tax season.
WAY TO GO, CHRIS! I KNOW YOU CAN FINISH IT!!!!