Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why Does Christmas Come So Fast?

Every year I feel like Christmas comes and goes so fast. So far, this year I have not been in the 'Christmas Spirit'. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I am due in 3 weeks, (or any time now really), so my mind is pre-occupied thinking about that or maybe its because we put up a dinky-little 2 foot tree this year, (because I didn't want to deal with the huge one being pregnant). Oh well. But now that Xmas is a day or so away, I am feeling more spirited. I cant wait to see family and eat all the crap food, (mostly the krispie treats!!!)! I am looking forward to give everyone their gifts and sitting my ass on a couch for the evening. Good times...

1 comment:

Wits End said...

before you know it, your little girl will be having a little girl. Yep,the christmases come faster and faster every year.
hoping you guys can make it down here and that the weather holds out. Or that you're in the hospital having the baby!!!!! :)
it's not tooooo early, is it?