Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions...

So, it seems that no one has made any new years resolutions. I make them every year, so here I go:
(In no particular order)
1. Get back into shape
2. Learn how to cook different meals
3. Stay organized
4. Stay smoke-free!
5. Spend as much time with family as I can
6. Learn to have more patience
7. Do fun things with Chris and our Daughter
8. Re-do the guest bathroom
9. Watch my spending
10. Do a little more gardening
11. Not kill my cats
12. Sew more
13. Stain the deck
14. Stop cussing
15. Have more patience with Chris and his 'turtle' ways

5 comments:

lori said...

mine are to spend less save more
get our foundation fixed so then we
can work on the other things around the
house.
more tolerance and patience (haha) especially with at work with certain employees.
cuss less (haha).
there are a few others but don't want to hog the whole page.

mom said...

yeah...no more cussing! watch it ..both of you. tho i can't say i have hear you cuss, lori!
admirable goals, girls. I know you can do it!
my goal: don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy life, enjoy family.
(notice 'organize' and 'clean more' are not on my list. I'm a realist)

lori said...

well ruthanne that's because you can me on my good days.

Rebecca said...

my new years resolution - be happy and laugh as much as i can...

screw stop cussing..never going to happen for me HA!

Wits End said...

there's one resolution you forgot, rach....
"let my mom babysit my daughter any time she wants!"
:)