Friday, January 8, 2010

One Week Left.... Or Less, I Hope...

Today I feel like poo.
I am ready to NOT be pregnant anymore.
I HATE Babies R Us right now.
I accidentally broke one of my bedside lamps, so not only do I have to buy a new one, I have to buy 2 so they match. More money to spend.
I have no more krispie treats left, (ate my last one yesterday).
I don't know what to make for dinner and I don't really want to cook.
I slept like shit last night.
I am NOT comfortable anymore, no matter what way I sit or lay... trust me.
AND its tax season, the worst time of year...

3 comments:

lori said...

feeling like poo is a good thing
it means the time is near.

Wits End said...

yeahbut...baby is almost is here! that beats all the bad things!

Wits End said...

and so that 'cussing' resolution is going well?