Thursday, October 15, 2009

3D/4D Ultrasound...

Yeah! I am going to get a 3d/4d ultrasound on Tuesday!! I cant wait to see her in my belly again! Its going to be soooo cool. Another cool thing is that I can invite guests to watch the actually monitor while I am getting the ultrasound done through the Internet. I have sent emails to Butca, Mom, Lori, Aunt Mary and Grandma. If you did not get it, let me know. The email will say Sonostream on it. You also do not have to watch at the exact time I get it done, (which is at 1:00pm, this Tuesday), you can watch it later. You have to sign in and there is a one time fee of like $12 or $13 but you can watch it whenever you want and as many times as you want. You will actually hear what anyone in the room is saying! I think that's pretty neat. Any who, I am looking forward to it!

1 comment:

sad grandma said...

i can't believe i can't be there. I'm depressed. You better believe i'm gonna watch that sonostream, tho.
:(