Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nesting, Nesting...1 2 3...

I don't know if its because I have always been an organized person or if its because I am pregnant, but I cant stop organizing and cleaning my house, (I know you'll like that Butca!). Well, I also don't have a job so I have to stay busy somehow!! So I have just been re-organizing all the closets in my house, cleaning out the basement, (since we are getting it finished soon!!), going through all the 'stuff' I don't use and seeing if I really need to keep it, (geez mom, that sounds like something you need to do!), and just putting things where they need to go. It feels good to have an organized house and to get rid of all the crap I don't really need. Also, I have been buying decor for the basement, (soon-to-be family/play room), and trying to figure out what color to paint the walls. I know I am going to go for cream/antique white colored furniture, a beige/tan couch and silver, cream, blue and dark wood colored accents. The floors are going to be a dark wood color called American Walnut. The trim and closet/door colors are going to be white as well. Anyways...that's it for now and I will try to post my pic's from last weekend today!!!

3 comments:

Wits End said...

well, if you run out of stuff to organize at your home, you know my door is always open (probably because i can't shut it cuz it's bursting at the seams!).
You're heading into your last tri-mester...it's a bonus that with the last tri-mester the nesting instinct kicks in big time!
hugs,
grandma-to-be

Rebecca said...

make sure you save your junk you dont want to let me look through!

like lame o mom -
aunt-to-be!

Wits End said...

oh oh..here it begins: bex wants your junk. I'm so proud of you..you're taking after your mother's hoarder footsteps! hahahahaha