Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Day...

Chris and I have had such a busy day already. We went to Best Buy and got more memory cards. Then to Pet Smart to get another cat door for the door in the basement that leads to the back room. After that we went o Kohls so Chris could get more dress clothes and I got some new 'comfy' pants to wear to and from the hospital and I got a few s'more ornaments too! We got $20 Kohls cash to spend too! I think I will buy some pictures frames to hang in the basement. Last, we went to Home Depot to pick up our flooring for the basement and Chris got his new miter saw and a blade with all of his gift cards he received for his bday, (he had like $230 in gift cards!). We still have money left over on them and I think we will buy the base boards with it very soon. Chris has to finish the flooring first, which he is starting next weekend! So now we are laying around, Chris is watching football, (as usual), and I'm in between napping and messing around on the internet and looking at my baby registry! I cant believe my shower is less than 2 weeks away! I cant wait!!

No comments: