Saturday, November 21, 2009

Couldnt Wait...

Chris came home early from work yesterday so we decided to do a date night! We went and saw New Moon, which was great! It was just like the book and I loved it. There were, of course, a bunch of screaming little bitches there but oh well. We went to a early show, (4:30), so it wasnt that packed at all. When we got out, there was a line out the freakin door to see it! Anyways, it was good and I cant wait for the next movie, Eclipse, to come out in June! After the movie, we went to dinner and came home. We went to bed at 8:30... or I should say we got into bed at 8:30. I didnt sleep AT ALL last night. I think I fell asleep from like Midnight-2am and then I was up till 6am and then slept till 8am. IT SUCKED!!! I am sooooo tired and ready to not be pregnant anymore. I got kicked, punched, jabbed and head pokes all night long. Maybe it was the Pepsi I drank at dinner?! Well, hopefully I will be able to take a LONG nap today....

No comments: