Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday...

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I think I ate my weight in food yesterday, haha! I'm glad we got to bring home some leftovers so I don't have to cook. For those of you going shopping with all the other psycho people with there 'I'm going to mull you down to save an extra $5' attitudes...good luck! I hope you find some good sales. Chris and I are going shopping tomorrow afternoon. Today we are putting up our winter/Christmas decorations and then we have to go back down to Bolingbrook to have a lunch/dinner with his Dad's side of the family. Good times. Also, today I am 33 weeks pregnant! Not too much longer now, thank GOD! I'd be happy if she came as early as 36/37 weeks, (as long as she is healthy of course). That would be a nice Christmas present, don't you think??!! Well, I'm off to decorate and get ready for the rest of the day. Have fun putting up your tree's and decorations as well!
PS~
I added Christmas music to the bottom of my blog. You can just pause the other music and listen to the Chrismas music if you like... enjoy!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

get over it..you aint gonna get a tax deduction this year!!

just watched new moon...awwweeesssommmmeeeeeeeeeee

counting the days grandma said...

33 weeks tummy photo, please!