Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Baby Shower...


My Baby Shower was yesterday and it was a great day! I had a good time and it was so nice to see all my friends and family. Everything was perfect from the food to the decorations. I know everyone had a good time and I really enjoyed myself too! We got SOOOOOOOO MANY gifts and are very grateful to everyone. Our daughter is spoiled rotten already and she isnt even born yet! Her clothes are better than mine! Haha! I cant wait to use everything and dress her up. A BIG Thank You to my Mom, my Aunts- Mary and Diane, my sister Becca, (Butca), and my Grandma for EVERYTHING! You guys went above and beyond for Chris, me and our future daughter...THANK YOU!
Here are some pic's of the big day...
















1 comment:

mom said...

awww...you're welcome. We had so much fun with the preperations - what better to celebrate than a new baby in the family?! MY grandaughter!!!
love you all -
mom