Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today is my birthday!

Today I turn 29...uhggggg. It is my last year of being in my 20's. Although I am completely mortified to turn 30, I think this will be one of the best years of my life...actually I know it will be.
So I woke up this morning to my 3 ANNOYING cats trying to get me out of bed to feed them, (like they are starving or something), and Chris was awake getting ready for work. He is sooooo sweet. He gave me a hand written card and a regular card, a bottle of this new perfume I love and money. He wants me to go out and have fun while he is at work. Tonight we are going to go out to eat to celebrate my birthday and maybe go to a movie or rent one. It will be a nice day and evening all around.
PS~ I started my BCP's last night and they made me REALLY sleepy, which I dont mind. Thats it for now!

No comments: