Wednesday, March 11, 2009

UPDATE!

UPDATE!

So on Friday, March 13th, (the day before my 29th Bday!! Uggg!), I will be going in for my day 3 blood work and baseline ultrasound. The tests I will be doing are: CBC, Anti-Mullerian hormone, ID Panel, (which consists of Hep B, Hep C and HIV tests), TSH, FSH, LH and Estradiol. Thank God I dont mind needles... and if I do I wont by the time this whole process ends! Then on Tuesday, March 17th, I will be going in for the Hystersonogram. That is where I have a internal ultrasound done while the insert a catheter into my uterus and inject a dye to see if there are any abnormalities or anything else that would cause me not to be able to carry a pregnancy. I have no doubt that everything will be fine. Sooooooo...after that is finished I will be getting the results pretty much right away and then I will start Birth Control Pills and set up our nurse consult. The nurse consult is for the nurses to teach us how to do the meds and all the information about them. They will answer all our questions and hopefully give us a timeline for the egg retrieval and the egg transfer!!

No comments: