Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another update...

More blood work and another ultrasound today. I think I should just move into my doctors office. Anyhoo...my estrogen went up to 2,661. They did not say how many follicles I have on each ovary today, but they did give me the numbers, (I think the lady leaving the message was in a hurry...). On my left side they measured at 17,15,15,15,15,13 and 10. On my right side they measured at 18,17,16,15,15,14,14,14,13 and 11. So they have grown overnight! I am to do 75 units of Follistim again this evening. I have to go back in tomorrow at 9:20am for more blood work and another ultrasound. Also, I picked up my Valium for the egg retrieval. I am not sure if I will take it yet or not. I will wait till the day of to decide as I need to take it only 1 hour before my procedure. I will KUP...

2 comments:

Wits End said...

*whew* ...another day with great progress! Safe and steady ...but fast, isn't it?!! rest, relax, save your energy...you're gonna need it! love and hugs, mom

Gramma said...

Rachael I have dibs on any valium you don't need! I'm going nuts here!
Love You