Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You need 3 tickets to ride this ride...





So I am officially starting my 2 other injections tomorrow. That will be a total of 3 a day, 2 in the morning and 1 at night!! The drugs I will be taking are called Lupron, Menopur and Follistim. They should make 'healthy and large' follicles and eggs. I am not nervous or scared...infact I feel really good about this whole process. I'm pretty much eating whatever I want and enjoying it, even if I gained 15 pounds!!!!Uuuuhhhhgggg!!! Oh well! My next blood work and ultrasound appointment is on Sunday at 8 AM!! No sleeping in for me and I will be damned if Chris stays home and sleeps in! If I have to get up, so does he! Thats it for now. I will KUP.(Keep you posted.)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh dont worry..i told mom since you get a baby shower i want a puppy shower! Ill take a petco/petsmart gift card since i cant register for stuff! HA..oh they even make puppy shower invitations..like "we had a...puppy!" kinda odd but..

Wits End said...

and what a ride it is! Like a roller-coaster ....a real fast one! I can't believe how fast all this is happening. And i guess it will continue that way, changing from day to day.
Just ENJOY the ride!!!