Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Egg Retrieval...

So I had my egg retrieval yesterday, (Friday, April 24th). Everything went really well and the procedure overall was not that bad. I was very nervous, but got through it just fine. So first off, I had to fully undress. Then I had to go wait in the recovery room for my IV. The IV did not hurt at all. It actually hurt more to get my blood drawn! After the IV I gave Chris a kiss and I walked into the egg retrieval room with a nurse. I laid on the table and the Doctor gave me some great medicine that put me right to sleep! The next thing I remembered was that I was sitting tin the chair talking to Chris! I had some animal crackers and water after I woke up more. I also took some meds to relieve my cramps. After I little while, I got dressed and then sat in a wheel chair. The nurse rolled me outside to our car and we went home! I laid on the couch pretty much all day. I ate a lot and felt pretty good overall! Now I am just waiting to hear about the fertilization!



Here I am right after I got undressed! Dont I look awesome!!

No comments: