Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Houston, we are go for launch...

Friday is the big day! I just got the call that we are going in at 9:30am on Friday. My estrogen level is at 3,445. I have 18 follicles on my right measuring at 21,20,17,16,15,15,14,14,14 and 12. I have 12 on my left mesuring at 18,17,15,15,15,15,13,11,10 and 7. I will be doing my HCG trigger shot tonight at exactly 10:15pm and I have to start taking my antibiotic medication tonight as well. Tomorrow will be my only free day of no injections!! WooHoo! After that we start the shark of all injections...the Progesterone In Oil,(PIO) ...Chris is nervous to give that one! So here we go...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i win dont i?!

Wits End said...

i lose! i voted for saturday. but, hey, i win too!! any way i look at it, i win!!! any day that is retrieval day is a win for everyone!! ooooh i'm nervous ...are you nervous????
whooo eeeee!!! pray pray pray!!
hugs
mom!

Gramma said...

I can't keep up, this is all happening so quickly, my head is swimming.....oh honey my prayers are all for you and Chris and Baby!!!! right now I am at the puter and bawling like a baby!
this is verging on a miracle!
Bless you dear girl for your strength and will to go through all this.
Love you much