Thursday, April 16, 2009

Uuuhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggg...

So today I stayed home from work. I woke up not feeling really well. All these hormones are raging through my body and they need to even out. I get dizzy and light-headed really easy. My stomach feels like a pin cushion with bruises, red dots and if that's not enough I am VERY sore. Some of the meds feel like they are burning when they are going in and after they are injected inside too. I cant have my pants too tight or rubbing around the area of all my injections, it hurts! So NOT fun. So I will stay in my comfy lounge pants all day and relax. On the bright side its nice out! I just went for a walk around my house and pulled some weeds, looked at all my plants and flowers that are coming up and gave the birds some more bird seed. Chris and I are installing landscape lights tomorrow and laying some new mulch. We have a whole big 'to do' list of things we have to get done this weekend. Mostly just cleaning the house and things of that nature. I think we might go look at new cars too. So that's my news...nothing really fun or exciting. Sunday is our next Doctor's visit. We have to be there by 8am!! I will be having blood work done along with a ultrasound. I will KUP!

No comments: